A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Tons of dreams about my Crush from my theater group?

Tons of dreams about my Crush from my theater group?

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Tons of dreams about my Crush from my theater group?

Postby Improvqueen4164 on April 12th, 2014, 5:58 pm

I've been having tons of different dreams about my crush lately. We both go to the same theater/improv classes every week, and I'd say we are good friends. Here are two more recent ones:
Last night I had a dream where I was at a party held in the mall. The host of the party had planned many games(I don't remember any of them) but each game included having a partner. My crush always seemed to want to partner up with me rather than his friends. The games went on for a long while and when they ended, there was some sort of speech and he held my hand for the first time and then the dream ended.

I woke up after that one but when I went back to sleep I had another dream where I was with all of my other theater friends(including him) and we were all traveling to a performance in a really big airplane. It was nighttime in that dream and we all were lounging and laughing together. My crush sat next to me the entire time with his arm around me.

What does this all mean?
Thanks so much!
Improvqueen4164
Dream Lover

Re: Tons of dreams about my Crush from my theater group?

Postby mouthsword on July 14th, 2014, 11:21 pm

your subcosciens reveals that you seek confort, also two be pleased by others.most people invertedly[not realizing]are self centered if there not connected to jesus.you probly feel rejected at times so you dreams create a sence of self worth.the secret to life is not everyone will except you nor will you except everyone.so don't be disappointed when you are rejected and don't take it personal.move on closer to god because he will always except you and love you for who you are. so follow your heart;god will send you someone special.never go after your desires they can trick you.bee blessed
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams