A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A girl I dated...

A girl I dated...

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

A girl I dated...

Postby seamus1525 on April 1st, 2014, 11:47 am

There is a girl. We had a class together a little over a year ago. We started talking and things got romantic, then ended abruptly. I had my reasons she had hers... We stayed in brief contact ever since. I've made attempts to rekindle past romances with her, though I know it is tempting for her, she has a boyfriend and is faithful.

She has popped up in a few dreams recently. Each time with a different friend of mine, people that I know she doesn't know through me. And probably wouldn't otherwise know anyways. In the latest dream, she was with my best friend.

The same best friend that has hung out with a different girl from my past in real life.

The whole situation kind of bothers me, but now it's in my dreams. What does it mean?
seamus1525
Dream Lover

Re: A girl I dated...

Postby mouthsword on July 14th, 2014, 11:50 pm

your dream has created a rea life sinario that has gived you thoughts that this could happen again.its like he's following in your footsteps.don't be suprized if this dream comes true.to me your frien want's to accomplish the same things you've accomplished. to him your his leader.yes he looks up to you in a good way.thats your encourage ment.if you do-it that gives him forfillment when he succeeds.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams