A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreams of my ex

Dreams of my ex

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Dreams of my ex

Postby weirddreamer on March 25th, 2014, 6:05 am

Recently, I have been having dreams about my ex. The first dream I had was that we were in school and I was in her class for some odd reason and all of a sudden, I was trying to look for her and I couldn't find her. I felt as if the class was endless, I kept going through the whole thing and I couldn't find her at all. I was yelling her name and she wouldn't respond back.

The second dream was that it was me, her and 2 other people that go to school with us walking and the 2 other people were walking ahead and then she grabbed me and kissed me and I kissed her back. And after that, I woke up

I honestly don't know what any of this means, but I would like an explanation to this.
weirddreamer
Dream Lover

Re: Dreams of my ex

Postby mouthsword on July 15th, 2014, 12:11 am

some how your subconsciece mind still feels that your connected again for a soul tie reuion.you could be insecure by the way ya'll broke up,in the first dream.in the second dream it took her too convence you with a kiss.you have to find a way to sever ties and this will clear up.possibly connecting to another.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Postby weirddreamer on July 15th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Do you mean like a closure between the both of us? And if it is that, how would I be able to do closure with someone that I haven't spoken to in quite a few months?
weirddreamer
Dream Lover

Postby mouthsword on July 17th, 2014, 7:45 am

yes ,these issues possibly could be cleared up in your mind.you could possibly have a trace of resentment that you can't tell you have,probly by the way yaw broke up.and that would keep her locked up in your mind.where your sub mind spirit is left to try to deal with it. so you have to change your feelings for her today.here's how;your mind can become a powerful thing when its controlled by your spirit.[or heart] begin to think happy thoughts about her.remember you have other spirits at play here that try to keep you thinking in the negitive.at this point only except the possitive aspectes about her;past present and future.learn to distinguish between good and evil thoughts.you know who the good and evil thoughts belong to,so this will help you in your daily life also. you got to think about what would happen if you bumped in to here again.then you can fall back on all the good things you thought about her an you could be long lost friends instead of bitter ex lovers.that should clear things up all around.by doing this you will be taking responsibilty for faulty relationships taking the blame off other who diden't which spirit they were led by in there mind. and learning how to be more humble [powerful] be blessed
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Postby mouthsword on July 17th, 2014, 11:59 am

i would like to make a correction on soul ties.not all soul ties are bad.just the ones that harbor envy,resentment,bitterness,unforgiveness,lust,etc... any of the rotten fruit give by and evil spirit.we can change that unhealthy soul tie into prosperious friendships.by getting rid of our faulty belief systems towards those people.be blessed.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Postby waleed222 on March 6th, 2015, 7:02 am

The second dream was that it was me, her and 2 other people that go to school with us walking and the 2 other people were walking ahead and then she grabbed me and kissed me and I kissed her back. And after that, I woke up
aliiii
waleed222
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams