A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dreaming of the same person

dreaming of the same person

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

dreaming of the same person

Postby cherry on September 25th, 2012, 8:53 pm

I've had about 8 dreams in the past few weeks which contain the same person, but in different scenarios. Although I know the person to say hello to, we are hardly friends. I just wonder why its him in particular? Any ideas??
cherry
Dream Lover

Re: dreaming of the same person

Postby chase on September 26th, 2012, 2:04 pm

cherry wrote:I've had about 8 dreams in the past few weeks which contain the same person, but in different scenarios. Although I know the person to say hello to, we are hardly friends. I just wonder why its him in particular? Any ideas??

What is your most honest feeling about this person? And what's been on your mind the most over the last few weeks.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby cherry on September 26th, 2012, 2:49 pm

Thanks to the dreams, I'm kind of unsure of how I feel about him. He's someone I deal with through work. I used to catch him staring at me a lot and stuff, but have never really seen him in a romantic way, even though I think he's goodlooking. I've had a lot of things on my mind recently, anniversaries of a couple of friends deaths, being single etc. I just can't understand why its this particular person, thats whats confusing me.
cherry
Dream Lover

Postby chase on September 27th, 2012, 12:11 pm

What's been on your mind the most over the last few weeks? What problems or situations are most important to you right now?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams