A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - the same ex has been in my dreams for 7 years.. please help!

the same ex has been in my dreams for 7 years.. please help!

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

the same ex has been in my dreams for 7 years.. please help!

Postby jenolan on March 10th, 2014, 10:41 pm

I had a relationship with a boy 7 years ago. It was the shortest relationship I ever had. It was only 6 months long. I have had other boyfriends since him. One of 2 years and the one Im in now of almost 4 years. The boy I dated 7 years ago name was Zach. I never think of him in my waking state. But for some reason almoat every night for the past 7 years he visits my dreams. Whether its for a few minutes or my whole dream depends on the dream. None of the dreams make sense, but I've been trying to find out why this happens for 7 years now. I literally think im going insane. Can anyone please help me and tell me why I see him almost every time I dream? My last dream with him was last night, the dream was I went to visit him at his house and he said "wait here" and I waited for him and he didnt come back. Then I woke up. But there not all like that. They range from short visits in my dreams to all night long dreams. Someone please help, im going crazy. I love my boyfriend now of almost 4 years and dont ever really think of Zach in my waking state unless someone brings him up or im thinking of a dream I had. Does anyone know whats going on?? 7 years is wayyy to long to dream of the same person almost every night.
jenolan
Dream Lover

Re: the same ex has been in my dreams for 7 years.. please h

Postby dreamer4300 on March 12th, 2014, 5:21 am

Hi there maybe something he has given you that keeps you attached in the dreams. Necklace, ring ?
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Postby jenolan on March 13th, 2014, 4:45 pm

But the weird thing is he never gave me anything! We dated from like March to september, so no holidays or birthdays...
jenolan
Dream Lover

Postby pcewithJesus on March 13th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Is it possible that you are holding on to anything? It may not be physical? Just a thought...
If you are continually seeing your ex in a dream even with your current boyfriend, is it possible that your current boyfriend reminds you of him? He may have left you physically, but certain characteristics of your boyfriend may just match your ex-boyfriend.
pcewithJesus
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer4300 on March 14th, 2014, 4:31 am

Share some of your dreams that you are having. Note down what you see in your dream that are the same that you see in your other dreams ie colours that stand out, objects and people. What mind frame are you in when you have dreams of zac.
Il try and help you
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Postby jenolan on March 17th, 2014, 5:48 am

I will have to look for that!! Ill see if I can notice any resemblances between Zack and Kyle!! And since I posted this I havent had any dreams of him, I dont dream every night.. couple times a week maybe.. but hes usually always there.. next time I have one ill look for anything that stands out and Ill get back to you asap! Thank you both so much for your help! I really appreciate it!!! :D
jenolan
Dream Lover

Postby chloe on June 23rd, 2014, 8:56 am

hi everyone
i met this guy 2012 around june through a friend of mine. we live in the same street, and we were'nt to the same primary school. so one day a friend of mine introduced this guy who is his cousin to me. i've never dated before nd i was still a virgin that, think iwa sturing 20 and he was trurn 21. on the same day he was hitting on me he asked me to come to his house. we chat nd laugh nd we and up kissing and having sex. after my feelings change for him. he normaly visits his cuzn which is my friend on weekend, and he was living at school (university).
5 months later i found out he has a girlfriend, i dumped him immediately. now i have this problem and i think i'm gona go mad. i keep on dreamin abt him everyday.
cant remember some of the dreams, bt i dream abt him wanting to say something to me. but i can see in the dream she is scared of me. the other day i dreamt of him
coming to my house and we just had a normal corversation. yesterday i dreamt of him nd me sleeping in bed together, just sleeping. and these dreams i started having them, 2012 at the end of the year when i broke up with him.
chloe
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams