A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - pregnant

pregnant

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

pregnant

Postby remi31 on September 23rd, 2012, 12:16 am

In my dreams, I'm pregnant and can't find the father, i'm confused in my dream because I have no husband. It seems I'm searching for him, but to no avail, I can not find him. In my dream, I feel ashamed because I have no mate to have a child with, so im searching in my dream but cannot find him. Other times I dream of giving birth to a black child, and i myself aren't black. At other times I dream I'm pregnant with twins, the reason I know is because they were moving around wildly, and there were two separate beings inside of me. Why do I keep dreaming of pregnancy, and other race babies and being pregnant?
remi31
Dream Lover

Re: pregnant

Postby chase on September 23rd, 2012, 10:31 am

Can we get some background information about your life? What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dreams?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby remi31 on September 23rd, 2012, 10:53 am

Well my backround is I'm a single mother of 2, I have strong faith in God. I know that I have been thinking about the new things that God has for me, and I been feeling like he is leading me in all truths, and I'm going to have a big responsibility soon. I'm anticipating what is in store.
remi31
Dream Lover

Postby chase on September 23rd, 2012, 11:06 am

Any regrets or disappointments in your life right now? Or embarrassments or bad decisions you feel you might be making?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby remi31 on September 23rd, 2012, 8:54 pm

I don't know? I don't like traditional religion, I have been disappointed serveral times in life. I have suffered loss,and have been on my own a long time. I feel at times i'm overlooked in many instances, and I refuse to be undermineded, and overlooked. I feel like no one gets me. I'm kind of to myself, but very social. People tend to gravitate towards me, and I do consider myself a kind and loving person who is compassionate about people and what they are going through in life.
remi31
Dream Lover

Postby chase on September 23rd, 2012, 9:04 pm

remi31 wrote:In my dreams, I'm pregnant and can't find the father, i'm confused in my dream because I have no husband. It seems I'm searching for him, but to no avail, I can not find him. In my dream, I feel ashamed because I have no mate to have a child with, so im searching in my dream but cannot find him. Other times I dream of giving birth to a black child, and i myself aren't black. At other times I dream I'm pregnant with twins, the reason I know is because they were moving around wildly, and there were two separate beings inside of me. Why do I keep dreaming of pregnancy, and other race babies and being pregnant?

Being pregnant may represents development in your life. Negatively, it may reflect a growing problem. If you can't find the father it may symbolize how you can't figure out what is responsible for this development. It may also mean you are lost to find the cause of a problem.

Giving birth to a black baby when you aren't black represents a new aspect of your life that is left in desire or want. Wanting something you don't believe you can ever have. A sign that you took all the steps to do something and in the end you were left with nothing except disappointment.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby remi31 on September 23rd, 2012, 9:34 pm

Thanks, that was helpful.
remi31
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams