A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Is There Any Chance?

Is There Any Chance?

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Is There Any Chance?

Postby Dudgeful7878 on January 9th, 2014, 9:44 pm

A while back, a girl I crushed on broke away from me, and I broke away as well. Now I am startin to see her EVERYWHERE, catching my eyes an giving random expressions, contemplating to her friends. Then I have this dream:

Some of it I don't remember. I do remember that I was on some sort of trip or vacation. Some of my friends were with me, but then the girl I crushed on just appeared. I remember being in a fenced in area, with a black car. I look over the fence to see a baseball park. I don't even play baseball.

Next thing I know, I'm going around some sort of market with rugs and stuff everywhere, alone, and she shows up.

Then we were at some sort of swim place that had a bamboo or blue wood hut in the middle, surrounded by planks of wood, like decks. In the middle of these were small pools of water, with dividers in between. I swim under the divider into the next pool when I feel a tug on my foot. I look down to see seaweed, and the water isn't bright blue anymore. It's dark green, with light penetrating the top.

I swim to the small floating deck and sit on the stairs and look back. She appears, swimming up to me from the left and sits down next to me and smiles. The water turns bright blue again, and the sun glares in my eyes. I see my best friend and his girlfriend across from me, joking and stuff.

The last thing I remember is havig to drop her back off. She asked if I can come inside and she grabbed my hand an dragged me to the hallway and whispered to me, "I'll do one first thing you ask me to do." And I was thinking of how I would love to be in a relationship, and smiled.

That's when my dream ended.

Can anyone help me figure it out?
Dudgeful7878
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams