A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my ex boyfriend :( (LONG)

my ex boyfriend :( (LONG)

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

my ex boyfriend :( (LONG)

Postby naenae321 on November 6th, 2013, 4:34 pm

ages ago i had really liked this boy and he liked me too however we never really had the chance to meet up we live far away from eachother but not too far .my phone broke and well cut along story short he lost feelings for me and fell deeply in love with another girl i was so depressed for a good 6 months however ive gotten over it even moved on to another relationship where i was treated terribley. this boy now has a new girlfriend who i feel is taking over his life i admit their is still some feeling for him because of previous conversations i have had with him after the whole break up we would flirt and so on however i feel like his new girl friend has completley taken over everything my best friend believes him and i will be together one day i always deny it because i feel theirs no possible way to prove the point my best friend rang his phone his girl friend then answered and we hang up straight away i laughed but inside i was hurting.i had a dream i visited his house and was playing with his little brothers however we was never left alone in the room together his girlfriend then came and knocked on the door and he said to his brother dont answer the door his brother replied arent u two going out anymore ? his response was i just cant be bothered to answer . at the end of the dream the boy then travelled back to my area with my best friend it came to my bus stop i said bye he just looked at me with no response i got off the bus and that was the end of the dream i know this was long and dragged on but i really want to know what this means i do not want have false hope 4 a relationship that will not happen ; he even deleted me off bbm but i think it was his girlfriend because on his fb everything and i mean everything is about her:( im so confused please help
naenae321
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams