A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Seduced by a Dragon

Seduced by a Dragon

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Seduced by a Dragon

Postby SrinidhIyr on August 31st, 2012, 6:06 am

I had a really weird dream this morning. I had the dream between 7am and 8:30am. It was about me being seduced by a dragon and having Sex with the dragon. Even though i fear the dragon in the beginning i fall for the dragon and enjoy our time together. The situation and setting in my dream is such that this dragon in my dream is of an Evil Nature and is feared by all in society. The reason for me to actually enjoy our time together is because the dragon seems romantically inclined towards me and is actually in LOVE with me. After our time together the dragon flies out and lets me know that if i wanted to contact him(The Dragon), all i had to do was pick up the phone (LAND LINE INSTRUMENT) and hit the redial button (R) and ask to talk to him n that he would answer my call. That was the end of it.
I have been trying to interpret this dream but the only answers I have got seem to be more in terms of warnings asking me to beware of friends who would try to deceive me and other things of such sort. Can someone please try and explain this to me!!
Thanks in advance.
SrinidhIyr
Dream Lover

Re: Seduced by a Dragon

Postby chase on August 31st, 2012, 4:02 pm

Dragons in dreams usually represent a person or situation in our lives that is purposely terrible and scary. If you are being seduced by the dragon it sounds like this terrible person or situation is trying to convince you to embrace it.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams