A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Cheating on my boyfriend

Cheating on my boyfriend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Cheating on my boyfriend

Postby lifeisconfetti on October 7th, 2013, 11:41 am

In all of my dreams, I usually wake up and don't remember any of them. This particular one I did. In my dreams, I have a whole bunch of dreams in one. This is the one segment I remember. I was in a dark room, I don't know whose house I was in or where I was, I think there was a little light, maybe a candle or small light bulb, I could defentialy see, but it was night time. I started kissing this boy who gave me butter flies and a really good feeling, like I was growing feelings for him in my dream. It felt really warm and good kissing him. The funny thing is the guy in the dream was my friend Dalton that I know in real life, I've never done anything with him, but I know a few girls who have. I don't find him attractive in real life and the funny thing is that in my dream it was Dalton, but he looked different, more cuter and someone I could have feelings for and got butterflies kissing him. After making out for a while ( I was sayings things like I liked him a lot and he was saying that to) He stopped eruptly kissing me and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw my boyfriend crying with a blanket over his head watching us. I guess he was there the whole time, and I felt really bad and guilty. I guess Dalton didn't know I had a boyfriend and was kind of mad at me, I think I remember him walking away and my boyfriend walked out of the room crying and I followed him out. Thats all I remember. The funny thing is if this happened in real life, my boyfriend would beat up any guy that he saw I was with, and probably yell at me and break up with me, not just watch and cry. He often cries a lot. Any interpretations?
lifeisconfetti
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams