A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - crushes in dreams

crushes in dreams

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

crushes in dreams

Postby [email protected] on July 25th, 2012, 1:03 am

Had a dream of a guy I like (and we have been together before but we were not both ready for a relationship) anyhow I was at his sister's wedding as a friend and he kissed me in front of everyone on the lips and I was slightly embarrassed because my mother was there. Then there was a reception on a boat and he pecked a blond girl on the lips and held her hand. I was then cocky towards him and made it known to him only that he is very friendly and not just with me. I then was deciding as to whether I was going to flirt with every guy on the boat or not. Then I woke up.. Not sure what any of this means
[email protected]
Dream Lover

Re: crushes in dreams

Postby chase on July 25th, 2012, 2:48 pm

What's going on in your life at the moment? What's been on your mind the most?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby chase on July 25th, 2012, 11:35 pm

Based on your PM's the dream may be a sign that you are a bit sensitive about this boy's loyalties. Perhaps, even a bit jealous that he doesn't pay more attention to you even though on the surface you've openly decided your splitting is ok. The dream may also be a sign that you may feel the need to get him back by trying to make him jealous.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby [email protected] on July 25th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Possibly! Thanks for your input :)
[email protected]
Dream Lover

Postby fhahjee1 on March 2nd, 2015, 8:01 am

Dragons in dreams usually represent a person or situation in our lives that is purposely terrible and scary. If you are being seduced by the dragon it sounds like this terrible person or situation is trying to convince you to embrace it.
DdD DeViL
fhahjee1
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams