A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex girlfriend

Ex girlfriend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Ex girlfriend

Postby brilliantgecko on August 10th, 2013, 11:29 pm

I had this dream last night but in the dream were on our old school playground :| and everyone is just playing around and then my ex girlfriend comes up to me and starts talking to me :P and says "hey do u want to see you dad" and then i said "dont you
Mean my son" and she said "oh yah do u want to see your son" and i said sure then i woke up right after but i never had sexual relations with her.
brilliantgecko
Dream Lover

Re: Ex girlfriend

Postby Litta on January 15th, 2015, 2:46 pm

My ex broke up with me a few days ago and he told me he was confused and that he needed time to get things straight with himself. He told me he has anger problems and didn't wanna blame me for something. Right now I'm waiting on him to see if he's gonna take me back or not. But last night I had two dreams about me being in a car with my family in a plaza where he was with his family also. In the first dream he came to the car and came in the drivers seat when my family went in the store and he told me he wanted me back. Then the second dream it was in the same setting but he came to me and told me that he wasn't gonna come back to me. What do they mean? They've been driving me nuts the past few hours. My best friend told me it's just my conscience because i can't stop thinking about him and what he's gonna tell me.
aa
Litta
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams