A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dreams about woman

dreams about woman

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

dreams about woman

Postby saint_k on May 30th, 2012, 11:15 pm

Well I had dreams about a woman she is so beautiful to me but her name is Sara Loeb I've had lots of dreams about her and I want to know what they mean I know they all connect to each other

1. Me and Sara were standing there and she put her finger up to my mouth and said don't close your mouth.

2. Sara and I were standing outside our job and she kissed me and I kissed her back

3. I was on the freeway driving and Sara was on the passenger of a motorcycle in front of the car I was in while we are driving the back wheel of the motorcycle jumps up and wobbles then we keep going then it happens again but this time Sara and the other person fall off the motorcycle I want to turn around to go see if Sara was ok I wanted to go back and help but I couldn't because it was such a big commotion later in the dream I wonder where Sara is because I haven't seen her in a while then I hear that she had passed away and I am deeply hurt by that and I felt lots of sadness.

4. Me and Sara are holding hands me in the front and Sara behind me we went up some escalaters while going up I looked at her face and it was glowing and I thought to myself wow she is so gorgeous. Then we went down the escalaters me in front her behind me and still holding hands.

5.I saw me and Sara getting married she had her hair bobbed up and wore these crystal earrings which stood out to me the most and she had a white sheered dress. Now in real life a couple days later I saw her with the same earrings I saw in the dream.

6. I wad walking down this straight path and around me were bare trees ad I walked up the path leaves grew on the trees then I kept going and then grass grew then I saw a figure to my right as I got closer I realized it was Sara so I grabbed her hand and pulled het onto the path then we walked together holding hands then white flowers grew and as we kept going I pulled someone else to the path and far ahead there was a bright bright light and more and more people joined the path.

7. I saw Sara walking out a house she was pregnant and I walked behind her and hugged her and rubbed her belly then she got in a black car and I got in the passenger seat and saw a baby already in the back seat and I started playing with it then later in the dream another baby came and the name Greg popped up.

8. I was walking in some store and Sara wad at a counter it seemed like she knew I was there I walked behind her and touch her hip then she turned around and told me "You Know I Love You Roght" I didn't say anything but she continued I would date you but a manager and associate aren't allowed to date and I told her I don't plan on being at this job much longer anyway so later in the dream we were laying down holding each other and she wad crying and she said I don't understand why I keep getting attacked by Satan and I kissed her and told her that it will happen to her she just needs to be strong and she just kept venting to me and I just kept comforting her and kissing her showing her I care about her.

Those are all the dreams I had for the past 4 or 5 months Im not sure how to interpret them but would appreciate it if someone would help me out please and thank you
saint_k
Dream Lover

Re: dreams about woman

Postby chase on May 31st, 2012, 8:56 am

Can we get some background information about your life over the last few months? What's been on your mind the most?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby saint_k on June 3rd, 2012, 1:47 pm

Pretty much all I do is work go to church like twice a week and rest. I pretty much been trying to grow close to God and I used to work with Sara but now she is transferred to another store I do have an attraction to her but I didn't pay mind to it until I started having these dreams then that's when I started actually trying to talk more to her and when I start giving up I would have another dream that motivates me she has been on my mind and lately more than usual
saint_k
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 3rd, 2012, 3:55 pm

All the dreams sounds like you are having difficulty getting over her leaving. Are you planning on contacting her at all about a serious date?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby saint_k on June 3rd, 2012, 5:18 pm

Well she's only been gone for 2 weeks now I started dreaming 3 months before she left but I'm nervous about the date thing because we don't talk very much and when we do its short convo I would like to contact her about a date maybe that will open the door
saint_k
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 3rd, 2012, 8:43 pm

That might be a good idea. At least to see how she really feels about you.

The first dream may be pointing to the fact that you are desiring her too much and not saying anything about it to her. Her finger over your mouth and that you don't shut may symbolize your desire for her telling you to stay quiet while you keep taking in your desire for her.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby saint_k on June 3rd, 2012, 9:32 pm

I actually had a book where I was writing how I felt about her and all the dreams before she left I gave her the book and I'm giving her time to take it in then she will give it back to me...what about the the dream when she said she loved me?
saint_k
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 3rd, 2012, 10:00 pm

The dream where she says she loves you sounds like it's reflecting your attempt to ask her out or not. The store reflects your attempt to sell yourself on the idea of her. She is a projection of you desire for her.

She complains about Satan to reflect your feelings about life being unfair or making it very difficult for you to get close to her. Possibly even your feelings about how unfair it feels that he was transferred. You console her in the end to reflect you telling yourself that eventually it will work out.

This dream too I think points out a need for more action because you aren't doing anything serious enough. A sign that you need to find out how she really feels so you can at least have closure on the issue.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby saint_k on June 3rd, 2012, 11:16 pm

Ok wow that makes a lot of sense to me now I never thought of it that way
saint_k
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 4th, 2012, 1:27 am

Your welcome.
chase
Dream Expert