A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The one who got away?

The one who got away?

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

The one who got away?

Postby Jhorn32 on July 28th, 2013, 11:29 pm

It started out at a carnival during halloween. The various booths and rides as far as the eye could see, everyone in costumes and having a good time. I see my ex dressed in hers and my favorite japanese kimono that her father got her while he was on tour. She sees me and smiles, I smile and wave back nonchalantly. I walk over to her and she enters a haunted house before I can catch up to her. Pan over to her in the house and she is getting terrified by everything in the attraction. An arm jumps out at her all the sudden and she jumps and I catch her from behind. We walk through the rest of the house and as soon as she turns and starts crying into me and this shocks me because she has never been the person to show her tears. She then starts saying "why did I ever leave you? You were the beat thing that ever happened to me and I threw you away. I haven't realized how much I missed you and I want to give us another chance. I will leave Nick right now for us to grow again."

And after that we kiss passionately because to each other we bOth the one who got away and then it moves onto scenes of us together and being happy like we were years ago.

The odd thing is that I have left the door for her but I'm tired of waiting on her so I've started talking and seeing other people and we haven't talked since she moved to another state with her current boyfriend to live with him. What does it mean?
Jhorn32
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams