A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - constantly being let down or cheated on.

constantly being let down or cheated on.

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

constantly being let down or cheated on.

Postby natalielydia on July 10th, 2013, 3:33 am

I constantly have dreams that people close to me are letting me down or being abusive to me. Last nights dream was that my fiance had been cheating on me with his ex gf. And he left me. My family didnt seem to care. The only person that was a shoulder to cry on was my ex boyfriend. The shoulder to cry on turned into much more. It turned into passionate sex. This dream was realistic. I felt all the emotions I once felt when me and my ex would have sex. The dream was so emotional. What does this mean?
natalielydia
Dream Lover

Re: constantly being let down or cheated on.

Postby sashasuman on December 18th, 2014, 7:46 am

I had a dream last night that I was in a room with a friend of mine who passed away last year. He seduced me and we ended up kissing passionately. Any idea what this could mean?
sashasuman
Dream Lover

Postby Izzy_Laughter on January 6th, 2015, 9:20 pm

It's hard to answer you on someone elses post. Its only fair to respond to the first post before yours. I do want to stress that it is always good to confront God in prayer about your dreams.

To dream of cheating on your partner romantically represents impulsive choices, or doing something that you can't resist. Dreaming of yourself cheating on a partner can also represent a change of current beliefs or having different opinions that your partner. Feeling ashamed of yourself.To dream of a partner cheating on you romantically represents bad choices that have consequences or dire repercussions. Turning your back on principles, integrity, or sacrifices you are making. A partner cheating on you may also symbolize your feelings about your partner having different beliefs or goals from your own. Feelings about them no longer liking you after an argument. It may also reflect a sense of emotional abandonment as your partner pays more attention to a hobby or their job than they do to you. Paranoia, trust issues, expecting the worst, or suspicions you have. A lack of confidence.

Have you had issues with ex in the past cheating on you, letting you down or disappointing you? Its deeper than the cheating but goes as far as people letting you down, verbal or physical abuse and appears to be deep wounds. The cheating part is insecurities and trust issues. The fear of something that may happen of someone hurting you. In the vulnerable moment of being hurt the ex represents the past taking advantage of you. Because of this the moment of intimacy was a feel good thing drowning out the hurt. Have you had closure with your ex? Seems there is a lot more going on than the dream. Careful with your surroundings especially when you are vulnerable. This is the point when temptation is strongest.

I hope this may have clarified some things but again with your dream and what I shared with prayer allow God to reveal the true meaning.
Izzy_Laughter
Dream Lover

Postby Izzy_Laughter on January 6th, 2015, 9:33 pm

How was your relationship with your friend? Was it just a friendship or felt like more but never got that far?

To dream of a deceased friend most likely reflects a quality about them that stands out the most in yourself. Unless their death was recent or you are having issues with grieving the fact that they are dead is most likely not significant to the dream symbolism. Alternatively, dreaming of a dead friend may represent something good in your life that has been long lost.

To dream of being inside a room you've never been in before represents the personal space and the boundaries you feel in a situation. What you feel you can or can't do in life. Close walls may reflect a lack of choice or ability to act. Distant walls may reflect lots of free time and options.

Consider the type of room for additional meaning. Bedrooms are private thoughts, kitchens are preparation, bathroom are issues with cleansing, and living room are issues you feel satisfied with.

To dream of an empty room represents an area of your life where nothing is happening. If the room was previously filled with furniture or objects, but isn't anymore it may reflect feelings of emptiness or having no purpose.

To dream of seduction represents enticement or captivation. Feeling that someone is trying to make you feel that changing your mind is a good idea. Opening your mind to a tempting idea.

Negatively, seduction may reflect feelings that a situation is too tempting or difficult to resist because it feels perfect. Feeling lured into something that you don't want to do. Feeling that you are risking giving up your power of choice. Feelings about being lured into an embarrassment with attractive lies.

Were there any pent up thoughts or feelings of your friend? Or maybe of someone else.Friend represents the past. Seduction is to be attracted to the past. Is there something you are having second thoughts on? Ask yourself these questions and see how it relates to current situations. My suggestion would be that your dream and what I've shared may be prayed on to see what may surface.
Izzy_Laughter
Dream Lover

Postby ChristieBeckley on March 21st, 2018, 3:44 pm

This sounds like it could have been what is called a (soul-ish) realm dream. (but first was given from satan (a fallen angel (and our enemy who hates us and doesn't like us). Okay!

I am getting from God.. (I hear the Lord on the behalf of others, like a prophet), and I am hearing from God that this dream was something that satan first started in you (like he caused it, the dream and such) and then you also acted on it... like causing it to go further.. (like wanting to kiss that person and all of that, it just kind of happened, no worries though! Okay!) :)

So basically, it first started out as something the enemy was giving you, and causing (because he doesn't always play nice or fair, and he is trying to torment you a lot right now with those dreams and such) Make sense?! So the dark side (satan) is trying to torment you with these dreams right now. And tell him to go from you in Jesus name when He gives you these dreams at night! Okay! Make sense?

Because satan (and demons) are TERRIFIED of Jesus and His power (and the power that is in his name!) Okay!

Okay, and know that God loves you very much, and that you can make it! Okay! Thanks and God bless! :)

By the way, you may like this... I have a facebook group that I teach in (and help people with their dreams), and it is kind of like this forum.
You may like it and want to check it out (it is up to you). It is free also! :)

In the Facebook search box type in: "Unlock Your Dreams Workshop". (You should then see it, and then you can join it) Okay! Thanks!

(just thought I'd mention it though) I like to spread the word.
Author and Speaker
Author of:"Dreams and Visions, Unlocking the Language of God"
Learn more at: ChristianDreamBook.com
ChristieBeckley
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer58233 on October 20th, 2021, 1:30 pm

I think the dream(s) mean that you have to choose who you want to be loyal to and what kind of person you want to be. :geek:
dreamer58233
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams