A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Recurring people in my dream - different scenes. . .

Recurring people in my dream - different scenes. . .

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Recurring people in my dream - different scenes. . .

Postby Justme on June 29th, 2013, 8:47 pm

My boyfriend and I have known each other for 35 years, but only reconnected 4-5 years ago and dating for three. . .I have always had deep dreams, many that I remember in detail, but since we have been together, my dreams have taken on a different vibe. I know an entire history, I know exactly where I am, and who everyone is, but I am not my same physical self. I look different, or have a different body type, but my hair and eyes are always the same. In some of the dreams I have well off, some I am very poor, and some middle class, and my boyfriend is always there, but in different forms. Sometimes family and friends are there, as well as my ex husband, my deceased father, aunts and uncles, and in laws. The people who are still alive, I see in different ways, the deceased ones, I see exactly as they were in life. The dreams take place in different time periods and different places. One dream I was living in the country - my husband was older, and abusive, and spent weeks away from home either in the nearest town or in the city, and my boyfriend was a foreign soldier from the south who took an interest in me. Another dream, I was in the midwest. I worked in a saloon as a cook. I played piano, sang, and recited, and my boyfriend was a married man who drank and gambled there every night except Sunday, and made sure I brought in enough money that he was the only one to share my bed. I have been the gypsy servant girl to his lordship, his slave girl during the reneisance, and in this last dream, I was a upperclass, unmarried woman in Ontario who owned a dress shop, and he was my groundskeeper/chauffer who kept my secrets and knew how to keep me in line. Is it just wishful thinking or is there something to these past lives therories. .. .
Justme
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams