A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Best friend's wedding gone wrong

Best friend's wedding gone wrong

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Best friend's wedding gone wrong

Postby whatdoesitmean on June 21st, 2013, 11:41 am

Ok here's a little back ground my best friend and I met in college we were roommates and had a lot of fn times together. There was never a dull moment between us two we hung out with guys went clubbing went to parties even simple stuff like going out to dinner or studying together. She recently got this new boyfriend and her personality did a 180. We barely talk we don't hang out at all (like the last time we did something together was six months ago before she met him) and I've been feeling left behind. Recently she told me they were getting serious and were talking about marriage and junk.

So here's the dream... It started off as her making me the MOH inside I was devistated but I pretended to be happy for her. Finally the big day came and she was standing at the alter she looked at me and I gave her a big smile but my heart was heavy. She turned to look at the groom and he was no where to be found. Days went by and he just vanished out of thin air.slowly she began to be her same self after finding out that they were officially over my heart didn't feel heavy at all we were close like we used to be even closer the dream ended with her laying in my lap and me comforting her. and and that was the end of my dream the sad thing is after I woke up I felt like it was a good dream with a happy ending I'm kind of bummed because I don't want to feel this way. Is there some underlying theme I'm missing??
whatdoesitmean
Dream Lover

Re: Best friend's wedding gone wrong

Postby naenae321 on November 6th, 2013, 4:41 pm

i personally think this is your bodys way of telling you he is not right for your friend however because your friend is so deeply wrapped around her man she might take it the wrong way if you confront her so i suggest u let the heart break happen although it sounds harsh but atleast u will be there to pick up the pieces and enjoy your time with ur friend again then you can tell her your dream and exactly how u felt over the lat six months
naenae321
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams