A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex boyfriend

Ex boyfriend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Ex boyfriend

Postby dreamer3083 on June 20th, 2013, 10:10 pm

Moderate, I was dreaming in a 3 consecutive days with the same person in my mind. My ex boyfriend, I can't remember the first dream during the first day but I know that I was with him. The second day, he was sitting and waiting for me with a different stare then I'm hiding during that time. We just ended up last last week but the day we broke up, we met each other, furthermore, we often see each other secretly. During the 3rd dream I had, I'm walking with him while laughing then we met his mother but his mother looks like she doesn't like me and she got angry but she still gave me some rice. Lastly, I had a dream again with him that he was sick and so weak . His life become worse because he doesn't know already the right path of his life. So her mother contacted me by sending a grade school student to know that he was weak, then I interviewed that boy, I asked many questions yet I came there to visit him but I heard his mother SHOUTING again saying if I really don't want to come then don't. Then I woke up, these dreams happens for a consecutive days.
dreamer3083
Dream Lover

Re: Ex boyfriend

Postby Roserock445 on June 20th, 2013, 11:25 pm

Well from the looks of it I think and I stress I think it means you protected him like a mother would because you cared about him. Your still concerned about his well being, not as a lover like gf but as person who truly cares about someone else. Give this person a text or call and see how there doing regardless what happened in the past. You might have encouraged him to do better with his life then any old friend did or his mother. Contact the person in a friendly manner and dscusses what's going on in both hot lives and give each other feed back. I hope this helps you.
Roserock445
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams