A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crush and I

Crush and I

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Crush and I

Postby hello_129 on June 17th, 2013, 6:01 pm

In my dream, my school was going on a field trip. I was the last one to arrive on the bus, so there was only one empty seat, which was next to my crush (in real life) (let’s call him qwerty). As I sat down, I was glaring at my friends because they didn’t save me a seat. When I sat down, we immediately held hands. It was natural. We weren’t embarrassed, and we didn’t let go. (He’s not my boyfriend in my dream either.) The place we were going to was rather far, so I told him that I was going to go to sleep. But after a few minutes, I told him never mind, I wasn’t going to. He asked me why, and I replied saying that I often hug objects in my sleep. (Btw this is true in real life) He was like, “Oh okay. I can’t hold your hand for that long.” (We were still holding hands). Then, we didn’t really talk; we just looked around the bus. We finally arrived at our location which was a park. It was really green and beautiful. Some of the guys were playing soccer, and I was watching from afar. My friend then came up to me and said, “Qwerty’s really good at soccer huh?” I agreed and smiled.

Does this symbolize anything?
hello_129
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams