A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - naked before each other

naked before each other

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

naked before each other

Postby aleshiaann1978 on June 6th, 2013, 1:17 pm

This guy and I were sitting before each other like in meditation pose. We were naked and staring into each other eyes and smiling. There was this bright light like above us or to our side. At the top of it or within it I saw like a peak. It was like a bright yellow/gold color of light and there was light moving all around the top of it like electric. We would look to the light then back to each other. When we looked back to each other we were older. I saw his grey hair and some wrinkles. We looked back to the light and back to each other and were very old. This happened each time for a total of 3 times. there was a very positive feeling to it.

Also within the same dream I saw a twirling funnel and him and I were sucked up in it. we were dancing with our hands pressed together and our faces. We were looking directily into each others eyes. it was like our hearts were magnets and pulled each other together. He was dressed in a white martial arts outfit with a black belt and I was in a long royal blue colored dress and earrings, kind of fancy (of which I am not, I don't even like to wear dresses). it seemed as if we were floating. then we were dressed in all white and that bright light was all around us. the entire dream there was a feeling of nurturing. One time I even saw us making love wrapped in a white sheet.
aleshiaann1978
Dream Lover

Re: naked before each other

Postby mouthsword on July 24th, 2014, 1:51 pm

hi.i like your dream.seems like your life is in a beautiful transition.seems like you been though alot lately.so this means a good thing.god is preparing you to overcome any obsticle in the storms of your life.and believe me you will not do it by yourself because he will be with you to the end of this life and the life to come.naked means righteousness in this dream.your conscience has been set free.god is granting you with his favor.stay open minded and humble because he will give you grace.amen.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Re: naked before each other

Postby nawaz55 on January 12th, 2015, 6:18 am

this is very nice post :)
nawaz55
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams