A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Kissing my look alike bf?

Kissing my look alike bf?

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Kissing my look alike bf?

Postby sandra on June 5th, 2013, 2:03 am

So last nite a had a dream, me, my bf and a couple of our mates were at some music festival. There i met a guy that looked and smelled and sounded just like my BF. I fell inlove with him instantly, we flirted and laughed and eventually ended up kissing, even tho it was a dream i knew i was cheating and felt bad but i just wanted him so much. Why would i want him so much if he looks like the guy iam dating anyway? Even tho it was just a dream he is all iam thinking of, its creeping me out. Any help would be appreciated.
sandra
Dream Lover

Re: Kissing my look alike bf?

Postby mouthsword on July 24th, 2014, 1:24 pm

in the dream your falling in love with his ever changing personality;its the same guy but in the dream he puts on the character that you wish he presented in real life.the cheating is not really cheating.so you don't need to feel condemed.just except the character he is in real life.even though you liked that version of him in the dream.you will be ok.don't let dreams bother you so much.god bless you.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Re: Kissing my look alike bf?

Postby L1GHTV0ID on January 8th, 2015, 6:36 am

That can be a demon trying to have sex with you through your dreams, by trying to copy your bf don't have sex with it or kiss, try your best not to and if you do tell God and repent. I had a similar one I stop masturbating for a while and I started having sex with groups of females. The dream was so powerful by the time I noticed anything I had my hand down on my area as if I was doing it in the physical. How crazy it was i repented and told God I know what I did and need your help to stop it.
L1GHTV0ID
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams