A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - forever separated

forever separated

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

forever separated

Postby Strawberry<3 on May 30th, 2013, 3:09 am

My "ex" broke up with me now that we have our baby. In my dreams and in reality, he doesn't want to talk to me to fix our situation. according to him, his family doesn't want me. Last Aug.9 2011, I dreamed he was in his room kissing a girl who looks like demi lovato, then his mom approached me and said, "I don't want you for my son." Isn't there really a chance for us to get back together??
Strawberry<3
Dream Lover

Re: forever separated

Postby chase on May 30th, 2013, 12:51 pm

What is your most honest feelings about Demi Lovato? What's the first thing that pops in you head when you think of her?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Strawberry<3 on June 1st, 2013, 5:40 am

She's cool. i mean it's her talent that makes her "wow". but I'm kinda' confused. i was thinking if it's her attitude or her popularity that my bf likes...
Strawberry<3
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 1st, 2013, 11:44 pm

I think Lovato person reflects your feelings of not being good enough for your boyfriend. He is kissing her because you are beginning to feel that he is growing more and more into this belief about you. Or least you did at that time (the dream is old from 2011).

I think the new dreams are a sign that you need to try harder to speak to your boyfriend about this until there is absolutely clarity about his feelings and intentions. A baby is a big deal. Don't just let him walk away like it isn't.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Strawberry<3 on June 3rd, 2013, 5:31 am

Then the past few weeks I began to feel really desperate because in my dreams he doesn't want to talk to me even if I'm already there. I just don't understand why he lost his trust on me now that we have our baby. Shouldn't he be happy instead that he will forever have me because we already have a baby?? The last dream I had was that we hugged each other and I kept on telling him, "please give me another chance, even one last chance, just for the baby??" then he just said, "I gave up now". No matter how hard I try to explain still nothing happens. Others are starting to advice me to forget about him and move on. I hadn't disturbed him for almost 3 weeks now. but the more I ignore the situation, the more he is forgetting about us. Isn't there anything else I can do?? How can I explain to him further when he doesn't even want to see me??
Strawberry<3
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 4th, 2013, 12:05 am

It sounds like a really complicated issue to deal with. There really only seems to be two choices here. Talk to him and try to see what happens, or move on. I feel terrible saying it, but perhaps moving on may be best.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Strawberry<3 on June 7th, 2013, 6:29 pm

I had this dream that I tried texting him and he replied, saying why I texted him just now. In reality, he gets angry if I call or text him and warned me that if I kept on disturbing him, he would change his mobile number. I don't remember the next thing that happened. Then another dream I had, there is this one occasion in our house and his sister and two younger brothers came and stayed with me. Knowing in reality his family doesn't approve me for some reasons I don't know, what could be the meaning of this??
Strawberry<3
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams