A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - boyfriend ask's my dad for his permission to marry me, but..

boyfriend ask's my dad for his permission to marry me, but..

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

boyfriend ask's my dad for his permission to marry me, but..

Postby aryanprincess89 on May 3rd, 2013, 12:15 am

so my boyfriend had this dream and wanted me to find out what this means... please help us out!!
here it is in his words not mine:
We were at your house and I guess everything was normal, like normal people normal, cuz we all went shopping, like EVERYONE, except your dad stayed home. We (me and you) bought Max (that's MY brother) 3 or 4 pairs of jeans, they were on sale for $22.00. So when we got home your dad was bitching at your mom for spending the money on Max, and I'm getting ready to tell your dad that we bought them, but you stop me and tell me "If you tell my dad that we bought them he'll know if we got the money for Max's jeans, that we have our own money.... and hew knows you've been waiting on his ok to ask me to marry you, so if you tell him we CAN get married... BUT we're gonna have to take care of Max...." and that's when he woke up.... lol anyone have any idea what that could mean? Max is my younger brother by 16 months and EVERY boyfriend I have ever had thinks he's a liability... like he'd prolly have to live with me if I ever moved out.. He rely's on me a lot and I spoil the shit out of him... I donno why, but I just feel like I have to take care of him, so he's also always a problem in my serious relationships.... anyways someone help us out PLEASE!!
Thank You!! :)
aryanprincess89
Dream Lover

Re: boyfriend ask's my dad for his permission to marry me, b

Postby dreamer669 on May 21st, 2013, 10:24 pm

:?: Ok, it was a bit hard to tell the difference between you (as the girlfriend) and him (as the boyfriend). I will highlight what I mean:
We were at your house and I guess everything was normal, like normal people normal, cuz we all went shopping, like EVERYONE, except your dad stayed home. We ( me and you ) bought Max ( that's MY brother ) 3 or 4 pairs of jeans, they were on sale for $22.00. So when we got home your dad was bitching at your mom for spending the money on Max, and I'm getting ready to tell your dad that we bought them, but you stop me and tell me "If you tell my dad that we bought them he'll know if we got the money for Max's jeans, that we have our own money.... and hew knows you've been waiting on his ok to ask me to marry you , so if you tell him we CAN get married... BUT we're gonna have to take care of Max...."
That which is red is related to you (as the girlfriend), and everything blue is relating to him (as the boyfriend)
Example: your dad is your (as in the girlfriend's) father. If anything is wrong, please correct me.
If my understanding is correct, your boyfriend is concerned about the possibility of him needing to take care of Max in the future; while I can't tell the future, I don't think this will become the case.
Hope this helps. :)
dreamer669
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams