A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I fell for him

I fell for him

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

I fell for him

Postby bubbles88 on April 17th, 2013, 6:33 pm

So I met this guy a month ago and we were txting right away and we kissed that night and he wanted me to go home with him but I didn't and so we ended up txting for wks and most of it was sexting or arguing becoz of me trying to know him more and him saying my texts were too full on anyway I told my bf everything and when we went out one other night he was there too and he was ignoring me I was fine with it but my bf thought she could fix it and so she went and spoke to him without my knowing until one our other friends told me what she was doing and so when she came bk she told me that he likes me a lot and wants to know me more and likes spending time with me and talking to me but my texts are too full on and so I understood this alrdy and had alrdy tried backing off abit and then my bf told this random bout it all and so this random had to go and talk to him as well and came bk and told me everything that my bf alrdy told me and so this guy ended up pissed off becoz if all this and so I have him space and didn't txt him for 4 days and then I sent him a hey just to c if he would talk to me and we ended up arguing bout that night coz he is sure that I instigated it all which I did not and so he decided he did not want to know me anymore after that, and so I keep dreaming bout him and in all these dreams it always ends with him saying he misses me and wants a relationship with me and not friends with benefits and then he kisses me and we go bk to his and then I wake up, does this mean he is thinking/dreaming if me too? Or that he is rethinking things? Or is it just my mind making these up becoz it's wat I want?
bubbles88
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams