A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - crush

crush

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

crush

Postby missnoelle1999 on April 14th, 2013, 11:14 am

ok i have a dream that the guy that i like have a girlfriend! he's my nextdoor neighbor that i sometimes hang out with him a couple of times. i had a this dream that i was walking down the street with my friend. i came across his girlfriend and she was with another guy. she told me that her ex-boyfriend (im not sure if they broke up but in the dream she was with another guy. she told me that her ex-boyfriend likes me. i nod my head ok. she walked off with the dude. i smiled and ran home. it turned out that my family was going to the park we went to the park and his family was there! his family didnt talk to my family. but the guy i like said hi to me. and his mom talked to me . she was happy and smilin and stuff. i wasnt sure why. in real life his mom is the nicest person ever but she dont smile very often or look happy. but she was happy to talk to me in the dream. then the dream ended because i woke up. what does this dream means? does the guy like me? do i have a chance with him? in real life im not sure if he broke up with his girlfriend. im not sure anymore.
missnoelle1999
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams