A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Kissing

Kissing

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Kissing

Postby allyson13 on March 30th, 2013, 12:31 am

I ended things with my boyfriend of (on and off) over a year a couple nights ago. I was very upset and went to bed. I rarely dream about him and usually only do when we are currently together. We weren't that night and I dreamt about him, (the night we ended for good.) His hair was a different color, and we seemed very attracted to each other. We were at a party and went into the bathroom, and began kissing passionately, our hands tangled in each other's hair and something about sex seemed to come up. We didn't have it in the dream though. I found it weird that I dreamed of us so happy together when we just had ended everything. We didn't exactly want to end things, but because of certain reasons, we didn't have an option to an end.
allyson13
Dream Lover

Re: Kissing

Postby missnoelle1999 on April 2nd, 2013, 7:46 pm

i think you might still have feelings toward him... and maybe you guys want to still be together ... and if he still talks to you maybe try give him another chance... and that "new hair color" might be a sign of something new to you about him.. Idk that what i thinks! please answer my question it is called "Miss Mitch and Miss Tony" and it is on nightmares, relationship,general and lucid dreams! Please it would mean so much to me! Thank you!
missnoelle1999
Dream Lover

Postby 0206Randi on June 2nd, 2013, 12:03 am

As far as the hair color, my best guess is it represents your feeling that there is something he could change to make your relationship work better, that you could be happy with him again if he were to change.
0206Randi
Dream Lover

Postby Raza01 on March 5th, 2015, 1:11 am

I was walking down the street and my ex girlfriend casually walks upto me and joins me as we walk. We are having a casual conversation, very relaxed. I remember feeling happy to see her but I don't recall what we talked about other then I sensed that it was largely superficial.
DdD DeViL
Raza01
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams