A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - White room

White room

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

White room

Postby fayrie98 on March 1st, 2013, 11:28 am

I was dreamming of my cousin(girl) came to visit me and then she was taking a bus to Dallas. i remember seeing a piece of paper that had (Houston to Dallas 60, Dallas 0) then the dream change to were it was a living room
everything was white a very bright white color.and I saw my cousin and ex boyfriend siting on a couch (they were also wearing white clothes) so I go sit on the couch beside them. they were talking about relationship and what was
my opinion. I started talking and my ex interrupt me by saying, he think or feel that we should something, and I interrupt him by saying, no.no. I don't want to hear you, whatever you have to say I don't care and i walk away.
well he goes after me and I go into another room. he slam the door shut and break it. so the door was lop-sided, so who ever was on the other side can see us. He tries to hug and kiss me and I shrug him off saying no I don't want
this anymore. but I finally give in. so we are wrap into each others arms and then I hear his mother talking and i tell him. she going to see us and he said he didn't care. so I try to fix the door and lock it. I struggle with it but finally
manage to fix the door and lock it. so when I turn, we ended up on the bed, him on top of me. so were having sex and finally got to the climax of the orgasm. when i feel him shake, like someone trying to wake him up. I hear him
grunt like he didn't want anyone to wake him. I remember calling his name and we had the orgasm together that I felt him ejaculate inside me and I wake up.
I wake up to check my phone and it was 542 am. I know he wakes up at 530 am to attend his son because he is handicap. his son always wake up at 530am
so I go to the restroom, come back to my room and find a small banner of the Dallas Mavricks team on the floor.

I find this dream very odd. it felt so real that when i did wake up i was like somewhat sweaty like after sex sweat. i guess you can say.
Just wonder what this dream means.
fayrie98
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams