A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - confession of a friend

confession of a friend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

confession of a friend

Postby dreamer248 on February 22nd, 2013, 11:10 am

I dreamt of one of my friend, a girl, we are talking to each other and I think she gather some strength to talk to me. She asked me to go with her far from our friends and she gave me a letter. As I remembered this is what is written:
To the one I love,
First of all i would like to greet you and ask you if youre okay. It took me alot of time just to take a great courage to write this letter...
And so forth and so on, but the letter doesn’t end on that. I didn’t remember what is written but i know the words as this: I would like to tell you I love you...
And that makes me feel awkward. I grabbed the letter and folded it as she say, “I know it’s hard to accept but this is what i wanna do. I just wanted to bring out the feelings I have and that is, loving you. It’s okay if you’ll hate me or stay away from me because from the very start I knew that it would happen. “
I was left dumbfounded by her words. I returned my composure and smiled. I didnt say anything and I just realized that our friends are circling around us. By the time she asked me to talk to her we are currently playing. I just returned from the place I came from and returned playing that as if nothing happened. In my dream, I am thinking that I just wanted to regain the trust she lost and the relationship we have is just the same. I tried to convince myself that nothing happened. She expected that i would stay away from her but she was surprised when I came near her and still talk to her the same things and the same way. Days past by and I just ignored the happenings on that day <just in my dream>. Then the next thing happen is that she confronted me and asked me what am I doing. And I explained my side, then she almost cried and talked to me and said,” Do you know whats the feeling of having unanswered question? You dont know where will you put yourself. Why are you doing these to me? Don't you know how heavy it is to carry such confusions on where to place yourself.. The more you do these things, the more I wanted to love you. “ Then I didnt replied.
The weird thing in this dream is that... In the first scene I just remember a simple conversation not knowing what happened. On the second one, I dont know what I really do and on the third one, all the happenings on the first and the second suddenly returned back, and by the time I realized what had happened, I talked to my mind and said, “I dont want to push you back or for me to stay away from you, it’s because i never wanted that somebody will leave me again. Never and I won’t let it...”
Then I don’t know what happened next...
dreamer248
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams