A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Boyfriend's Best Friend

Boyfriend's Best Friend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Boyfriend's Best Friend

Postby KBug3288 on February 11th, 2013, 2:32 pm

I had a dream last night that truly confused me. I have never tried to interpret a dream, so I figured maybe someone on here would have some clue as to the meaning behind it.

I had a dream that I was hanging out with a friend of mine and my boyfriends. They have been best friends for years, just a little longer than him and I have been close friends. We were looking at stuff online, some funny meme's and we were laughing, and I was sitting on his lap. Again not a big deal, I am very comfortable with this friend, and not something my boyfriend would view as bad. Anyway, all of a sudden I felt something, then realized he ha an erection. I tried to ignore it at first, but then we came across a sexually themed meme and looked at each other. He then picked me up and spun me around so my lgs were wrapped around him. He kissed me and then put me down on the bed. He got behind me and started to touch me. I turned and looked at him and said no, I can't do this. He looked at me for a second and looked hurt, and then walked out, and I sat there.

Then I woke up.

The thing is, the feleings, however brief were really intense/passionate. Also, this friend and I have NEVER done anything sexual/intimate. I have never had feelings like this for him at all.

I am just very confused. I love my boyfriend, we have a child (15 months old) together and have been together for 3 years. We have arguments sometimes, about money occasionally, or sometimes about him going back to school to get a GOOD job, like I did, but I cannot picture my self not being with him. I love him with all my heart.

Any interpretations would be appreciated.

Thanks!
KBug3288
Dream Lover

Re: Boyfriend's Best Friend

Postby Cage on March 5th, 2013, 4:47 pm

The mutual friend in the dream did not necessarily represent that person at all. The friend could have also represented your boyfriend in some way.

Just because there was a sexual componant to the dream it doesn't mean the dream was about sex or even the mutal friend. It could be as mundane as a sense of vulnerability to an anticipated meeting or situation that you don't feel prepared for.
Cage
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams