A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Anyone know what’s this means?

Anyone know what’s this means?

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Anyone know what’s this means?

Postby e4610 on April 2nd, 2018, 5:32 pm

I had this super strange dream last night and I’d like to know what it means. A bit of background, I’m a lesbian in a stable relationship with my girlfriend and I’m in high school.

So the dream started at a family function, though I don’t know where it was. I was with everyone from my stepmom’s side of the family. So at this function me and my kinda cousin (not blood related to me, just my stepmom) decided to start dating. This is strange because as I said earlier I’m a lesbian and in a relationship but no one seemed to question it and the family was supportive. Next we were in a random room and started making out on a couch. I think someone was playing video games behind us, so it was kinda public. I remember him taking his shirt off and for some reason having boobs, but these were only there when we were going to have sex. We didn’t end up going all the way though because he noticed an lgbt pin I had.

We went out to eat after that and he accused me of being gay. I told him I was bisexual (which is untrue) and he seemed happy with that because it meant we could have a threesome. We ended up planning a threesome and the next thing I know we were in a room with a large white bed and a random girl in it. I started making out with the girl, much more interested in her then the guy. We continued with the threesome until being interrupted by a random man who came in. I don’t remember much about him. After that we stopped and I went to the bathroom because apparently I had started my period. When I came back the random girl and guy that interrupted us were fighting and throwing things at eachother. Then the dream ended.

I’m very confused by this so if someone could please help that would be great!
e4610
Dream Lover

Re: Anyone know what’s this means?

Postby dreamer55677 on July 12th, 2018, 4:56 pm

I don't know for definite, but it sounds like a very normal "questioning my sexuality" dream, or perhaps it's indicating some anxiety about how you're percieced. Maybe you're going through a subconscious stage of questioning, which happens to all of us, and some of us quite regularly.
dreamer55677
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams