A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream about my ex when I'm in a different relationship

Dream about my ex when I'm in a different relationship

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Dream about my ex when I'm in a different relationship

Postby catherine1048 on June 24th, 2017, 1:03 pm

My boyfriend and I have been together almost a year. Last night I had a dream about my ex. A little background story. My ex and I had a great relationship, or so I thought. We weren't together that long but I was head over heels for him. I walked in on him cheating on me once and left him after that. We haven't had much contact since then, other than seeing him out a few times and just saying hi. I'm in love with my boyfriend, 100% and I never think about my ex at all. But in this dream, my boyfriend and I were staying in a hotel with my ex and his friends for a festival. Well I don't remember a lot of the dream but my ex and I ended up wanting to be with each other again and my boyfriend said he was okay with me leaving him because he could see the way my ex looked at me. My ex swore he had changed and I was hopeful. Well throughout the rest of the dream my ex began showing his bad traits all over again and I realized he was the same person. That's when my dream ended. I dont get why I had this dream and it's been stressing me out all day. I can't stop thinking about it, or him, now. This is unhealthy.
catherine1048
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams