A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Cant stop dreaming about evil, cheating ex girlfriend

Cant stop dreaming about evil, cheating ex girlfriend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Cant stop dreaming about evil, cheating ex girlfriend

Postby ianc1203 on January 18th, 2013, 10:52 am

Background:
I'm not sure if this is important or not, but she was my first love and took my virginity. Or relationship ended with her cheating on me, I was trying to forgive her, she genuinely wanted to earn trust back. After a few months of that, she felt too guilty, and eventually established romantic feelings for her current boyfriend. It's been about 2 years since then, I have only seen her once since then, about a year and a half ago. There are so many more details but this is a forum not a book.

Dream:
Last night's dream I was high on a roof, so high that I was kind of scared of the sheer height. I was trying to talk to her down at the ground, the height was so far that we had to yell, so she just came up to where I was. When I saw her, she was wearing a skirt, it seemed like she wanted sex. We were talking with just general questions like "How've you been?". I touched her hips as she walked in, and she seemed inviting to it. At some point mid-conversation she started crying, I walked towards her and wiped her tear from her cheek "Why are you crying?", she again seemed initially inviting to it, but then moved my hand away, then walked away. As she backed away from me, its hard to remember exactly what she said but it was something like "We can't!"

I've had lots of other dreams but this is the one from last night, what does it mean? Please help
ianc1203
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams