A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - he is haunting my dreams

he is haunting my dreams

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

he is haunting my dreams

Postby heatherb on January 15th, 2013, 11:34 am

I fell madly in love with this guy 7 years ago. It was one of those movie romances. It was perfect, over the hill past the moon kind of love. He was charming, and funny, and head over hills for me or so it seemed at the time. He was in my town on a working contract. When he had to leave, we had made plans for me to visit him for a month after he left. We stayed in contact for a while, and then I never heard from him...and ill just say the breakup was really hard. I didnt understand what went wrong, I cried everynight. He haunted my dreams for years. Ive finally come to a place in my life where i dont even think about him, but I find him still haunting my dreams sometimes. My dreams used to be about me trying to find him, it would always be these long journeys with a devastating ending of rejection. Now...in my dreams he is chasing me. Fighting to get me. And there is that feeling of the love and desire we once shared, but also a feeling of guilt on my part because im fully aware in my dream that im married now. How can I be dreaming about him...us. when I dont even think about him while im awake. I cant seem to shake these dreams.
heatherb
Dream Lover

Re: he is haunting my dreams

Postby 0206Randi on June 2nd, 2013, 12:40 am

It sounds like you are missing what could have been. If you are not thinking about him during the waking hours, you must be content with your marriage, but perhaps you feel like there is more that you are missing out on. You need better closure than just suddenly no longer in touch. Especially with that kind of love, it takes a lot to get over. Maybe if you found a way to tie up the loose ends, without going behind your husbands back, you will find peace with these sub-concious emotions.
0206Randi
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams