A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 2 people, similar dreams and thoughts

2 people, similar dreams and thoughts

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

2 people, similar dreams and thoughts

Postby Aquarius on January 12th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Ok from the beginning, this guy and I dated yrs ago. We have kept in touch but not actually been out or anything for some time. I've never stopped thinking about him . I dont mean just puppy love day dreaming. But lil things will just remind me of him. when I dream abut him we are in a relationship so happy so in love and almost always ends with sex. everytime I have an intense dreamvi hear from him either that day or the next. He recently told me hes been having the same thing happen. Does this mean anything? Also in one of my dreams it stood out to me that his face looked slightly different. I knew and felt it was still him though. I think I should add that I dont have any infatuation or desire for him like I did back when I first met him but I do feel we connect n a way that I can't describe. Any ideas I would greatly appreciate thanks !
Aquarius
Dream Lover

Re: 2 people, similar dreams and thoughts

Postby cazydreamer on June 12th, 2013, 4:14 pm

I don't know what it means but me and my best friend have a similar thing happen to us even though we don't see or hear from each other for a while and I'll have a dream of her out of no where and the next day she will dream of me then call me in the morning. but we never dated seriously we kept it on the verge of being in a relationship for a couple of years and now we are both married and it still happens every once in a while
cazydreamer
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer4884 on February 9th, 2014, 9:06 am

As stupid as this is going to sound....I think its like the old wives tail "if your ears are ringing, some one is talking about you". I've moved around a lot and have gotten to know a lot of people for a brief time. It could be over 5 years or more since I last saw or spoke to some one and I will randomly, not matter what I'm doing, get a very strong reminder of some one or soooo out of the blue I will have a strong thought of a memory....and I will see that person or they will some how get my new number. I truly believe that if some one is sincerely thinking about you in a positive and loving way, they send "vibes", for lack of better words, out to the universe and if the vibes find you, your thoughts or dreams of them, is a confirmation for real contact. Haha I don't even know if that makes sense or not outside of my head
dreamer4884
Dream Lover

Postby lisaa on November 22nd, 2014, 5:35 am

Share some of your dreams that you are having. Note down what you see in your dream that are the same that you see in your other dreams ie colours that stand out, objects and people. What mind frame are you in when you have dreams of zac.
Il try and help you
lisaa
lisaa
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams