A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - First nightmare I've had in a while.

First nightmare I've had in a while.

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

First nightmare I've had in a while.

Postby winter on June 28th, 2016, 5:39 am

Oh boy, now where do I start on this one?

Basically, my dream was about an evil spirit stalking me and my class. I don't remember much of it, but I could tell you the parts I do remember.

It starts off with my friends and I hanging out. Nothing strange is happening until I get a friends request on Steam. The Steam friend request was from someone with just black as their profile picture. I forgot the name though. For whatever reason I accepted it. He messaged me saying "Watch out". I forgot what I replied and what happened after that, or how the spirit appeared, but the spirit was in a very minimalistic style. All black, it looked like it was drawn from a notbook with scribbles, and it had something covering its face. After whatever happened there, we went to a rib festival in an open field. Not sure if anything with the spirit happened there, or what even happened there. This us where stuff starts going down. The next day in my school yard we were just running around being kids when all of the sudden the spirit appears and the whole yard went silent. He asked for me by my Steam name. For some odd reason I told him it was me, although in real life I wouls probably never do that. He told me something (again, forgot what) that made me talk smart with him, for example "Yeah, see what happens if you do that" or "Oh, yeah, sure." He pinned me to the ground (which was filled with ice by the way, it was winter then) and started dragging me across the field with telepathy and went invisible. Everybody, like the whole GRADE, were chasing after me and trying to stop whatever the thing was doing. I forgot the rest of that. Then, I was on my PC on Steam when all of the sudden the spirit appeared. He told me something else, I yelled for my parents to walk in, and he got into my bed, staying there completely still for 10 seconds before he disappeared and the dream ended. I didn't wake up after that dream.

So? What could this dream mean? Any guesses are appreciated.

P.S. I don't consider this a nightmare, but it's pretty strange so I'd say it fits in the category.
winter
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares