A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare twice in one night

Nightmare twice in one night

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Nightmare twice in one night

Postby Alice737 on April 18th, 2016, 10:26 pm

Having frequent deep sometimes terrifying dreams is not new to me. I've had them for as long as I could remember. My dreams are always long and so life like that I wake up feeling the pain or with a headache.

Last night I dreamt I was fighting off a dark shadowed figure no face just black smokey looking. At first I was afraid but then I started to overcome this being and fought back. I held it to the ground and started repeating "in the name of Jesus". It stopped after that. I Dont remember the rest of the dream but I do remember my daughter had come into our room she had woken up early it was about 6am. I took her to her room and ended up falling asleep in her bed.

I dreamt again. This time I was in my daughters room still lying on her bed it was as though I was awake but the lights were off. I saw a figure crawling towards the bed it turned out to be my older son he came and tucked in bed with me but not long after that i saw from our kitchen another deformed looking figure almost like that creature on Lord of the Rings Golem? crawling towards the bedroom. I was spooked but my fighting instincts kicked in and I leapt up and slammed the door shut. My son held the door with me as this creature banged against the door. Soon it fled outside and got in through the window. I jumped up and caught it, wrestled a bit but I manage to hold it down by the neck. I woke up.

It seems that these dreams only happen to me.
Alice737
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares