A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Continuous dreams of abusive ex

Continuous dreams of abusive ex

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Continuous dreams of abusive ex

Postby globisgr8 on January 30th, 2016, 12:29 pm

I keep having dreams of my ex boyfriend, who happens to be an abusive jerk, although the dreams are never violent or negative. In fact they seem to be quite good and I tend to romanticize his traits in them. Always focusing on his positive attributes and completely sanitizing his truer nature which was quite violent.
It always makes me feel so strange when I sit and recall these dreams because at this point in my life it's hard to remove the memories of his horrible outbursts and violent tendancies from any endearing and sweet memories I may have.
The dreams are almost never sexual in nature although there is sometimes intimacy. I cannot understand why this keeps happening and I feel guilty sometimes because I think I've betrayed myself in way by letting myself think kindly of him after the terrible things I lived through with him.
Anyone else have similar experiences?
globisgr8
Dream Lover

Re: Continuous dreams of abusive ex

Postby dreamer45322 on March 6th, 2016, 6:45 am

Hey ive had the same dream ! When i split up with my ex. Its just a way to get you thinking about him ina nice way so you can go back to him, please dont allow this please dont dwell on these dreams because it will push you closer to him. Pray all these dream away stay in the presence of God he will show you his will for your life & being mistreated and suffering is not from God. Dont feel guilty but give it to God. I am free from these dreams throught the power of Jesus.
dreamer45322
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares