A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY DREAM!

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY DREAM!

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY DREAM!

Postby missnoelle1999 on December 22nd, 2012, 5:16 pm

I had this dream about this blonde girl, about 15 she was abused by her parents and two younger sisters for years, she was at this hotel with her family and she walked out outside the door and escaped. She ran down the stairs about 4 stairs and many exits. her sisters was told by her father to follow her and the girl finally escaped the hotel and she ran across the street and ran past a high school. She hid behind bushes and cars. Her sisters got caught up to her. The girl ran to this old house a yellow house and her sister saw her and chase after her! She climb up the house to the roof. the sisters got on the roof! The girl jumped of the roof then ran into the woods! she hid into a bush. She started having flashbacks about how her dad and mom would abuse her. She rememberedthat she and her family was at this party with lava and fires! The fire players was twirling fire and her dad got one of them and burnt part of her hair! She screamed and cried. After the flashbacks she was bust with tears. The two sisters caught her hiding in the bushes. She ran and ran. Then she found a tiny door. She went through the tiny door then she entered a new world. The two sisters went through the tiny door and the entered the new world. The world was space and stars the poor girl ran through the star world and found another tiny door she entered the water and seas world. the world was filled with the ocean, and houses was floating. The sisters swam through the ocean and the girl climbed the house and roof. the younger sisters, one of them got the girl by the leg and she was kicking her leg off the sister. She succeeds. The girl fell into the ocean. the girl ( who was escaping from her family) jumped across through houses and roofs too. She jumped into the ocean she was swimming and finally the dream i saw was on the TV i was watching. It was called "worlds". And the girl who (i'm not sure if she escaped) I was her. She was blonde and tall. I'm not sure sure if this is scary but i was scared for the girl! I wanted her to escape! I'm not sure what did all of this means! would love some advices! PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY DREAMS!
Thanks, Missnoelle1999
missnoelle1999
Dream Lover

Re: PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY DREAM!

Postby dreamermd on December 25th, 2012, 8:23 pm

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby dreamer326 on January 16th, 2013, 7:22 pm

Your dream may be of something that happened in the past or you've seen or felt some one getting hurt
dreamer326
Dream Lover

Postby genodemay on April 24th, 2014, 8:26 am

This dream is about sacrifice. The girl has a needed to make a sacrifice and is afraid too. This sacrifice may benefit both her and others. Sacrifice is the most noble thing one can do. But don't do it as a martyr, do it out of love and surrendering to the spirit. All sacrifices are hard. Don't sacrifice to make a point, do it bring peace.
genodemay
Dream Lover

Postby Aslan26 on February 7th, 2015, 5:36 pm

I think that there is something from your past that you can't overcome that's why there are so many obstacles even your loved ones are your obstacles. I Don't know How your Life is and if you have siblings but maybe because you experienced something that can't let you go you are afraid that your family won't accept you annymore and then if they form your greatest obstacle the world would be even harder.
Aslan26
Dream Lover

Postby Roman on March 26th, 2015, 12:56 am

This is extremely pleasant and nice post....You shook posting it....Thanks a considerable measure for posting it....!!!
Johni
Roman
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer42136 on July 7th, 2015, 9:24 pm

You relate well to the character in the series/movie. You were them because you related. The qualities you see in them are an example of what is at stake here, as well as your freedom as an individual. There is no sacrifice here. You acted out of fear for your life in the dream. Eventually the horrors would get worse you felt. You feel that being around these individuals (whomever they represent) will be destructive to your life and ambitions. If they are unfamiliar, then they are qualities of the individuals around you that you feel you must avoid in order to succeed. Physical abuse is indeed scary. Less so if you know how to defend yourself. Know that however hard they hit, they can't change your mind. You don't have to let them know your thoughts. You can be honest and omit the truth. Choose not to speak to those individuals. In a dream, I suggest fighting back. You will lose dream after dream, but eventually your will can overcome those whom you face in the dream. No matter how open the stars in the sky, you cannot run from them. No matter how deep in the ocean, you feel it cannot conceal your presence, nor can the houses. You constantly go up on the house instead of in. You distrust the homes of others because of what has happened in the home you are at. Whether or not you are actually abused, all homes are different, and there are some good homes out there for you to hide in. A home is not a trap. Up in the air is where you feel is safe to flee. The sky hasn't saved you yet, but it does give you the advantage. Don't feel that you need an advantage to escape or to win a battle. Practice defending yourself in your dreams. No harm may be done to you there. The dreaming mind is meant to teach one how to cope with the living world. Take advantage of that. Learn. When you are able, fight whatever it is that is bothering you with tongue and heart. Contact someone if you are physically being abused. Good luck.
dreamer42136
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares