A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Scary dream

Scary dream

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Scary dream

Postby RCC41 on December 9th, 2012, 12:10 am

So I had this dream where my boyfriend and I are driving and I see a car on the side of the road and there are 2 people gathered around a lady lying on the road. We stop the car & I get out & say "can I help, I'm a nurse" the lady lying on the road is foaming at the mouth & making jerking motions. I ask "is she seizing" ? And the other lady answered no, I'm not sure what is wrong with her. Then at that moment the lady who is lying in the road sits up, has huge wide open blue eyes and Is looking straight at me, foaming at the mouth and showing her teeth, they look like fangs. As I am going to my trunk to get gloves she gets up and starts to walk towards me, she is scary & at that time I become fearful and am trying to think of my escape. Then I wake up.

The dream really bothered me & I'm not sure why. When I told somebody about the dream, I started tearing, I feel that is a really strange response. Any insight?
RCC41
Dream Lover

Re: Scary dream

Postby chase on December 13th, 2012, 7:57 am

What was going on in your life around the time of the dream? Have you tried to help someone get through a difficult situation recently? Or are you trying you hardest to get through one?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Nightmares