A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Please tell me what this freaky dream means!

Please tell me what this freaky dream means!

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Please tell me what this freaky dream means!

Postby Sabra19 on December 6th, 2012, 8:56 am

Ok, my bf had this vivid dream: we were on vacation and I wanted to go to church (we don't go to church) so he said he didn't have any shoes and I said its ok they don't care. So we get there and the congregation is segregated; girls on one side and boys on the other. I sit in with a bunch of girls and he sits near the front on a pew alone. Then a heavy metal band starts playing really well some type of music he has never heard. The drummer starts doing tricks and cymbols start boomeranging out into the crowd and back. (My bf is a professional drummer) he notices the girls I'm sitting with have evil glowing eyes and then the band members also. Then like 50 cymbols start flying over the congregation spinning very fast and the drummer starts growing horns out of his neck. He decides he's getting out of there but can't find me. When he gets to the foyer I'm out there and tell him "I got to get out of here but first I have to pee" he says he agrees and one of the girls I'm sitting with comes out of the church and tells him "don't let her pee, get her out of here."
Sabra19
Dream Lover

Re: Please tell me what this freaky dream means!

Postby chase on December 6th, 2012, 5:36 pm

What's going on in your waking life? What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Please tell me what this freaky dream means!

Postby Sabra19 on December 6th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Well he is 41 and never been married and always been on the road until he met me 3 1/2 years ago. We plan to get married in may which will be 4 years together. We started a business involving wood and saw milling and he works at that all day. We have had some problems with some stalker girls and I think that is what is up with the girls and I think he may see his prior life as evil and trying to balance that with the domestic life and protect me from it......
Sabra19
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares