A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - someone please explain this dream

someone please explain this dream

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

someone please explain this dream

Postby Genotypx on June 15th, 2015, 6:34 am

I had a nightmare. .I woke up in abandoned building with some of my coleagues and people I didn't know
we tried to get out...one guy committed suicide in front of me I found a gun with only one bullet ..after a while of searching me and another person found a window out but only I was able to get out as it was closing fast I rent out of the building only to get to a deserted area with broken buildings and crazy people dancing around a barrel with fire in it...I went forth to get out but found only another building in which I met my old boss who told me it is all prepared by her...I said but there was a guy that shoot himself in front of me it didn't look like a game to me...she replied that he had a brain tumor and didn't wanted to live anymore so they agreed that he will kill himself here to make it more really. ..so I shot her and woke up...it was way too real and I woke up remembering way too much can you help
Genotypx
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares