A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Murder

Murder

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Murder

Postby _dreamer on November 26th, 2012, 9:56 pm

A group of people and I were at my house and another group was coming for us to kill us. It was similar to a Halocaust situation. As they came in my home we all scattered and ran to hide from the intruders. They had some sort of control, the best way to describe it would be the Nazis and Hitler (note: I am not Jewish so I know this isn't some sort of fear.)

Me and a group of a few other people were hiding in a small room, knowing that we were going to die soon enough. A boy told us that "They wanted all the girls to report to the 'general area'"

We knew exactly why. They were going to kill us. We all were very fearful, but I also noticed my emotion of excitement in the dream. I was excited to fight to live although I knew a group of people were going to find me and kill me soon. The last thing I remembered was me saying "unlike you I am hopeful, and I feel good about the situation" then I went to open the door and as I opened the door I awoke.

In my waking hour I sat there concentrating very hard on the aspects of the dream so I could remember it. I know it has some sort of message, and even the way I suddenly woke up was like I was meant to remember it. I've read into dreams of others trying to kill people before and it does apply to my life but I was just looking for some more specific inteterpatation. any suggestions?!
_dreamer
Dream Lover

Re: Murder

Postby chase on November 27th, 2012, 1:29 pm

The dream symbolism seems to reflect a fear or loss or failure. The nazi symbolism may indicate how unfair or obsessed you feel this problem is with "getting you" or "erasing" you from a situation.

What in waking life are you trying to avoid right now? Any fear or difficulties?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Nightmares