A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - running down a dark hallway

running down a dark hallway

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

running down a dark hallway

Postby dreamer5905 on January 5th, 2015, 11:38 am

I had this dream that I was in my living room and my dad hid an envelope under each chair in the living room. He did not want me to open any of them but when he wasnt looking i got one and opened it, i did not look inside but there was chocolate on the seal..in a liquid form and i was eating it. Soon after he came into the living room to ensure the envelopes were where he put them. He started on the first chair and looked under the cushion for the envelope. I was trying to hide the one i had under my shirt. He noticed this and started shouting at me to give it back. I started to run down the dark hallway in the house while he ran after me. As i ran into my room and closed the door, I jumped from my sleep.
dreamer5905
Dream Lover

Re: running down a dark hallway

Postby dreamer5905 on January 5th, 2015, 11:41 am

Also..I do not have a good relationship with my dad. I have also been thinking of getting some answers in regard to a relationship issue where there are lots of secrets and lies but that can be done through unethical means.
dreamer5905
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares