A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bestfriend that I haven't seen for long time

Bestfriend that I haven't seen for long time

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Bestfriend that I haven't seen for long time

Postby juliastones on November 14th, 2014, 3:22 am

Ex bestfriend I guess. We were really close but then I moved to another country so we got distanced. I recently got back to see her (about a month ago) and we got really awks and we didn't even try to spend time with each other and that upset me alot.
So anyway my dream was like 2 nights ago 12/11/14 and it was about me and her. I got like this super weird power to control anything I like but then she summoned a devil, probs Satan or some kind of demon that take your soul and I was just looking out of the window and got really scared because that demon was coming for me any yea (lol) but I couldn't see anything outside the window and it was foggy and white. Meanwhile my bestfriend was smiling but her mouth was like bloody and her eyes were black. Idk but I'm really scared is someone trying to say something to me or nah?

Significant Life Events: I got really stressed on Tuesday and the dream happened on Wednesday so I guess that's why

Background: My name is Hannah, I'm a student and I'm Asian but currently living in Australia, some people say that I'm a white-washed Asian (a white in an Asian body haha)

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have bipolar and had eating disorder and had depression

Feelings About People: We have a very close relationship, we did fall out in the past due to that I moved away (almost a year)

Relationship Status: im single

When And How Often: This was 2 nights ago
juliastones
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares