A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - evil using the people you love

evil using the people you love

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

evil using the people you love

Postby phcaltrider on October 19th, 2014, 9:37 am

In my dream a few nights ago there was my dad and my roommate/friend and other people as well but those are the two who stuck out and I remember specifically. We were all in my living room and someone knocked on the door. It was my mom (who passed away in 2012 in real life) and a younger me telling me to come with her and I told her no because in the dream I knew she was not alive and so she went away but then she came back and was like all mean and scary and 100% not her. When I talked to my roommate/friend about this she said that she has heard of dreams like this (close to similarly her words) where the devil takes form of a loved one and says those things to try to possess them. I never did go with her in the dream though but I am still freaking out. Like what if it happens again? What do I do? I was so scared when she told me this that I didn't and almost wouldn't go to sleep.
phcaltrider
Dream Lover

Re: evil using the people you love

Postby Aslan26 on February 7th, 2015, 5:27 pm

This is interisting your friend might be right it was defenitlly A demon ,but and demons often go as loved ones the collect their soul. It is probabley because you have a intresting soul. Or you still regret and wish that your mother is allive, it's then when demons try to manipulate you. May i ask of what your mother died and if you still have regrets for her dead.
It would be very helpfull to know that because now i Just can tell you that you Should pray to our Lord and make sure you Don't feel regrets for her dead because she is now in a better place.
Aslan26
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares