A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Blob!!!!!

Blob!!!!!

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Blob!!!!!

Postby rosie95 on November 1st, 2012, 3:51 pm

When i was younger i would have a common dream that would make me wake up it would start off by me running down a white fence, tapping it with a stick, i would be wearing a white small dress but i would be at the age of 6 or 7,
on he other side of this fence would be rich green grass, when i reached the end of the fence i would be confronted by this undescribable round red blob,
Next to my foot i would pick up a small stone and through it to this blob it would b at that point i would start to get scare then i would wake up at the tie i would e too afraid to go to sleep but i still would not know what it was that would scare me so much
That's why thought coming on this sight might help me understand what it might mean.
rosie95
Dream Lover

Re: Blob!!!!!

Postby daeryk on November 1st, 2012, 5:34 pm

The dream sounds like you were anticipating something and then faced a disappointment at the end. Like you were feeling that a change was going to let you feel good about yourself and then it horrible feeling that someone or something intentionally didn't want you having it.

Perhaps, the dream is about your childhood expectations or promise that was spitefully broken.
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby rosie95 on November 2nd, 2012, 4:33 am

What you mainly said in your theory might be true because was i down a bit when i was younger, and i always felt happy in my dream but i would always know what was going to happen next.
rosie95
Dream Lover

Postby Draco02 on March 19th, 2015, 6:30 am

The black people the guy who is helping you points you to symbolize desirous aspects of your personality. Things you think that you don't believe you can ever actually do. Either do to not having enough money, not enough resources, or simply don't believe it's even possible. You can't do anything except think about wanting something while feeling powerless to carry it out.
Draco02
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares