A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreams of Demons

Dreams of Demons

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Dreams of Demons

Postby elvissgirl on September 24th, 2014, 7:45 am

My sister is presently living with my family and I. She keeps telling me that she is having the dreams of demons and feels constantly in terror. She woke up this morning from one, crying. I have asked her several things but she can't seem to give me any answers. What is the reason for having dreams of demons? Is there anything I can do to help her. Personally I think that the cause is stress because her husband is in jail and she is having to pay what bills they have on a waitress salary, we try to help her out as much as we can but we can only do so much.
elvissgirl
Dream Lover

Re: Dreams of Demons

Postby Aslan26 on February 7th, 2015, 5:06 pm

Make her drink chamomille tea every night without sugger it relaxes the mind . most important pray evrynight to our Lord believe in him, believe in his Son and believe in your gaurdian angel it is at difficult times as these when Lucifer sends his demons to collect souls. evryday you gotta be positief i myself had experience with the negatieve cloud that's above your sisters head. She gotta do this volentarely there isn't more you can do then that.
Aslan26
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares