A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ideas of explanation

Ideas of explanation

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Ideas of explanation

Postby Kiki on June 17th, 2014, 8:15 am

I had a dream last night that I was in the bathroom, crying inconsolably, I wanted to look in the mirror but the steam from the bath made it impossible to see myself, I wanted to wipe away the steam from the mirror but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I didn't want to see the person in the reflection. I slid down the wall onto the wet floor still fully dressed but the steam was making it hard to breath I felt a twinge in my mouth not a painful twinge, when I bought my fingers to my mouth my vang on the right came loose and was in my hand, I felt scared and a disappointment the need to hide it from whatever or whoever was behind the locked bathroom door within seconds there was three knocks and I froze I couldn't move all I kept whispering between tears was please don't take them, please don't hurt them, I won't hurt anyone ever again. Then there was just a snigger and then anger just came over me pure anger, hatred and I got up and smashed the mirror whilst screaming you can't take them I won't let it..... That's when I woke up in sweats feeling nothing but darkness and numb.
Kiki
Dream Lover

Re: Ideas of explanation

Postby Dreaming on June 17th, 2014, 6:05 pm

This dream sounds like you've been struggling with anxiety and depression, and your subconscious sounds like it's warning you about self harm. Don't do it.
Dreaming
Dream Lover

Re: Ideas of explanation

Postby Kiki on June 17th, 2014, 11:58 pm

It's ok I do not personally believe in self harm and thank you.
Kiki
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares