A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me and my mother in a car accident

Me and my mother in a car accident

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Me and my mother in a car accident

Postby dreamer2966 on June 10th, 2014, 10:29 pm

The dream was that I was in a car with my mother driving it. While she was driving in my dream we stayed silent and didn't talk, but every so often I thought either I was having a vision or dreaming as I dreamed. Every time it happened I'd always picture me and my mom getting in a car accident. It scared me every time, but next thing I'd remember is waking up and seeing nothing happened. It kept occurring like that twice before dreaming that we drove of a hill and onto a rode below. When we hit I was knocked out, but when I woke to see I was in the back seat of the car I realized at that moment that it wasn't a vision or dream anymore. I wasn't feeling any pain or discomfort or had anything like cuts on me, I felt completely fine, but as I sat up and looked to the front I saw my mother risen from her seat with a steal rod impaled into her head. I looked at her for a few seconds and immediately became shocked and scared. So I got up and gotten out of the car and screamed from the top of my lungs in terror. The realization of the whole scene from the banged up car to the blood and grotesque posture of my mothers body with the steal rod coming from the front of the windshield and in through her skull left me feeling like it was real and that the realization that my moms dead haunted me severally. I was utterly in panic and was screaming, yet it was coming as a whisper and I was looking around for people to help. Soon I wasn't even able to cry or feel sad I was so horrified by the whole situation, I just wanted to scream every bit of my lungs out. I noticed that we were out in the country road and surrounded by burned down corn fields. The only thing I could distinguished was the hill in the middle of nowhere and the road going through it, along with the mess of stuff like the knocked down telephone pole and other things I assumed was made from the accident. Next thing I remember was I turned to walk up to the car again, but I woke up.
dreamer2966
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares