A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 2 Nightmares in 2 Nights

2 Nightmares in 2 Nights

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

2 Nightmares in 2 Nights

Postby 04meganc on June 2nd, 2014, 9:18 am

I have had 2 nightmares over last 2 nights both different from the other.
The first I dreamt that my gran, my uncle and his partner had all died, i don't know how they died but i saw them all in body bags in the same hearse then next i knew they were all in the ground at the funeral, nobody was greiving for them.
Then the next dream, last night, it started off with a group fighting the next i knew all the houses in my village were on lockdown, closing themselves in from what was happening outside, running and hiding from what was like a slaughtering that was happening, everyone was terrified, as if whatever it was was going to get the next victim. I woke up terrified with the sweats and it was as if I was still dreaming, i was scared to get out of bed and turn the light on incase they saw it from outside even though i was awake. This was at 4am it happened. I dozed off after like half an hour and the dream continued.
Please can someone give me a clue to why this has been happening, and 2 nights in a row, i have not been watching anything to give this reason to happen or anything.
Thanks.
04meganc
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares